The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
:hello: Hi something is wrong,............................. it's not raining :smile:

.......yet!!

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all :hello:

Can't hang around talking to you lot because i have some fence panels to paint before we have some :rain:.
Hopefully i might finish these blooming panels before winter sets in. :whistle:

Are using a brush or spraying? When I did mine I used one of these download.jpg quicker and good fun!

Just back from taking the dog for a run over the park. Don't know what it is, but I seem to attract a lot of other dogs when throwing the ball with the slinger, 6 of them this morning. Must be my squeaky balls! :smile:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Are using a brush or spraying? When I did mine I used one of these View attachment 471642 quicker and good fun!

Just back from taking the dog for a run over the park. Don't know what it is, but I seem to attract a lot of other dogs when throwing the ball with the slinger, 6 of them this morning. Must be my squeaky balls! :smile:
Ooh err missus

GM

Legendary Member
Just came back in from the garden as it just came over cloudy.
I'm brushing it on GM.I used a sprayer in my previous house but then i took the panels out which i can't do here so prefer to use brush.
How did the king crimson gig go?I heard matthew wright talking about it on his radio show.He said it was excellent.

It was a brilliant show, they were so professional. Really glad I went, Robert Fripp is 73 hopefully he'll be performing for many years to come, a true musician.
There's a bit in the 'What gig did you go last night?' thread. :okay:

D

Deleted member 1258

On the coach heading home, the arboretums lovely but there's not a lot there, the meal though was lovely, they had a carvery on, and there was a special on, turkey and mushroom pie, :hungry: it was very tasty.:mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: Followed up by bread pudding with brandy and custard. :tired:

Top Bottom