The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: Hello from a bright and sunny Coventry. I was putting the washings out earlier and watching a bee buzzing round my salvia, she flew straight into a spiders web, struggled for a while then freed herself and flew off. Off to lunch later then we're down the club for the afternoon.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
:hello: Hello from a bright and sunny Coventry. I was putting the washings out earlier and watching a bee buzzing round my salvia, she flew straight into a spiders web, struggled for a while then freed herself and flew off. Off to lunch later then we're down the club for the afternoon.
Mild touch of dyslexia this morning. I thought you had a bee buzzing round your saliva!! :wacko::laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all. Once again they get the forcast wrong. Sunny day was promised and I wake up to rain :blush:. It was completely wrong yesterday so I didnt get my ride in (i dont do rain & wind rides) but I got lots of other things done.......I can now see the desk in the study ^_^.
Golf today. The plan is/was 9 holes then a 15/20 mile ride. I will see what the weather does.

D

Deleted member 1258

Mild touch of dyslexia this morning. I thought you had a bee buzzing round your saliva!! :wacko::laugh:

Thats what I read (until I read your post). I thought 'what a strange thing to do'.

Sounds like you lot need to go to specsavers ^_^

My Salvia.

IMG_20190821_081358.jpg

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning from a bright, sunny and still Lancashire. Today's ride starts from the top of my road. Rather convenient, I wonder who planned the route?? We have 71 miles to ride and around 4,000 feet to climb. Not much but this will be my first attempt at a couple of 3-4 mile ascents since my illness.

Right I'm off. Porridge to make and shower glass and taps to polish!! :laugh::laugh:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Good morning campers. Apart from cutting the grass, nothing special planned today. My legs are still recovering from a 24 miles ride mostly against the wind yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the day has in store.

D

Deleted member 1258

Hot Lips. First time I've seen it in a UK garden but looks like you've had it for 2-3 years?

Yes about three years, I've got a pair in the front garden which have only been in a few weeks, the garden centre had them at half price and I'd just cleared some annuals so had a space to fill. All I have to do with the one out the back is stop it bullying the plants round it and it gives colour all summer

Top Bottom