The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldy

At least I'll get the washing out and possibly the grass cut while I'm waiting

Morning! It is indeed. Up at 7 to play internet while beasts take their morning "ablutions". An undisciplined mind wanders to things not useful for a busy Wednesday.
Mr Will Hulsey made his money painting cover pictures for serious :whistle: men's magazines of the 50's. Every week a new beast to fight off with knife or gun. Attacked by a fearsome giant Otter the hero resorts to using a hurricane lamp as a weapon, his friend in the tent has a gun but he's too busy watching to join the fight. It was seeing David Bowie being attacked by weasels that caught my eye.
How people get from A to Z within several clicks is a subject worthy of a research grant.

Attachments

• Turtles.jpg
    Turtles.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Monkeys.jpg
    Monkeys.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Otter.jpg
    Otter.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Crabs.jpg
    Crabs.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Weasels.jpg
    Weasels.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 5

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning! It is indeed. Up at 7 to play internet while beasts take their morning "ablutions". An undisciplined mind wanders to things not useful for a busy Wednesday.
Mr Will Hulsey made his money painting cover pictures for serious :whistle: men's magazines of the 50's. Every week a new beast to fight off with knife or gun. Attacked by a fearsome giant Otter the hero resorts to using a hurricane lamp as a weapon, his friend in the tent has a gun but he's too busy watching to join the fight. It was seeing David Bowie being attacked by weasels that caught my eye.
How people get from A to Z within several clicks is a subject worthy of a research grant.

Those comics are so funny. They explain a lot.:laugh:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Off with the dog in a minute to buy some petrol for the mower. Petrol station only half a mile away so will take Molly with me. Waiting for my wife to give me some money for it.

Top Bottom