The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Yep. It was tipping it down when I got up just after 6. It was tipping it down when I went out (not on the bike!) just after 9. It was tipping it down when I got back at 12. It was tipping it down just before I dropped off for a snooze began my meditation at 2. It was tipping it down when my eyes opened at 4. It's still tipping it down now and I suspect it still will be when I head out later.
<Performs YouTube search: Building an Ark 101>

And people say Wales is wet. I had Washing on the line today. Just saying

classic33

Leg End Member
Going to be a cold one tonight :cold: clear sky, moons out and only 3c could get our first frost tomorrow.
We've heavy snow forecast.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Just been out for my early evening walk with Muttley and it's already might cold. Frost and ice tonight, perchance?
'Tis the Fludde which ires we northern folk this eve'.
stream_img.jpg

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-11-07...land-sheffield-rotherham-flooding-meadowhall/

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
It's been quite a nice day here on Dartmoor today..........just sayin'. :whistle:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. Up early and just finished breakfast. As it's not to get above freezing until nearly lunchtime, I am just going to get cracking and give the spare bedroom walls their final coat of emulsion so I have the afternoon free for a nice walk at least. Not sure about a cycle....I will see later how I feel.

Top Bottom