The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Sod all on telly tonight. Monday is the new Wednesday as far as tv programming is concerned.

Travel man, is sometimes interesting, almost.

D

Deleted member 1258

We've been down the club tonight, and I won a tenner on the bingo, a good end to a good day. Tomorrow might not be so good, my Good Lady has her blue badge assessment in the morning, no yoga for me tomorrow, but we may be able to get her closer to places in the future.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
We've been down the club tonight, and I won a tenner on the bingo, a good end to a good day. Tomorrow might not be so good, my Good Lady has her blue badge assessment in the morning, no yoga for me tomorrow, but we may be able to get her closer to places in the future.

Good luck with that. My lad used to have a blue badge but it was taken away. Somewhere I answered the application form questions in a way that meant he was no longer eligible. After 22 years with a blue badge and a genetic condition that will never change it was decided he no longer qualifies. Bastards.

Interested to read your Good Lady is being assessed. I don't mean to be inappropriate but does this mean she has to go along and demonstrate the difficulties she faces?

PaulSB

Legendary Member
:hello: the rain is hammering down and there's a small gale blowing outside. I'm on my second coffee and would rather be asleep.

This morning isn't good. I'm taking a friend for a bone marrow biopsy. Not quite sure how the chat will go but I'm planning to keep it normal. You hope for good news even though it's very unlikely.

Collecting the cycle club trophies later today. A relief as the engraver has been impossible to get hold of till yesterday afternoon. Awards Night on Friday. A sell out this year compared with last year's dismal effort which was virtually a committee meeting with food.:laugh:

Top Bottom