The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, MrsP is out all day at the London Vet. show, she is attending some lectures to keep up her CPD hours.
So it is me, the dog and the cats for the day. It has started raining and is grey and dull outside.

Mart44

Über Member
Good morning
039.gif
- It's looking dark and damp today. A contrast to yesterday morning that was unexpectedly bright enough to get some stuff done on our friend's allotment.

Not so today. I'll be staying in this morning and may not ride over to see my brother this afternoon.

Have the best possible day.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning. At least I get to be first in here now that Mr Choo Choo has beat me to it in Tea! :laugh:

Don't think I'll be doing much today as I have workmen doing my garage roof and possibly my guttering if they have time. Doesn't matter if I'm here I suppose but I suppose I better hang around in case there are any queries, plus I'm sure they will want a cuppa or two in this weather.
You got them in quickly, especially in this weather.
Please dont tell us they knocked on your door and told you they happen to have some stuff left over from the last job AND they only have a mobile phone number on the vehicle :rolleyes:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning gang. Late on parade again sorry.
Dry with blue sky here at the moment.
Hopefully good signs from my back. For 4 weeks I couldn't bend enough to put my socks on. Yesterday afternoon it loosened up so I could literally bend to touch my toes. Ive not tried that today, I will let it loosen up again.
Mrs D is out till 11.00 then we will try and spend our Next vouchers (we tried to go last week but my back said no!!).
Then we are doing a @Dirk and going for fish and chips at our local.
By the way Welshie......COOOEEEEE.....how long is it since I have actually heard anyone shout that? Brings back memories ^_^

numbnuts

Legendary Member
After my op' I had a 3 way catheter which meant a BIG tube. When a mate came to visit he saw the tube disppearing up my gown. He said "please dont tell me that going where I think its going" I said yes and he turned a shade of green.
After my accident I was shown how to do self catheterisation :eek: so I didn't need to go to the doctors or the hospital to have them changed :smile:

Top Bottom