The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Holy Mary Mother of Trump! I'd rather a sexy young nurse did mine.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have been robbed!!!
We were supposed to go to the pub for fish n chips but Mrs D came home not feeling good.
She said, in that voice that only women can do "I will go if you want".......as though I could enjoy that :sad:.
We did, though, end up eating in our conservatory. Breaded cod, mushy peas, bread&butter and a bottle of wine. Very enjoyable.

Drago

Legendary Member
Or, "the old boy is on his last legs - we'll pinch his wallet when he keels over."

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Did he then say to the barmaid "don't worry, he's the only customer that can't run fast enough to escape" :rolleyes:
I really can't figure it out.
The new landlord took ever last year.
Since then he's confided in me about the trade and his business plans. He's always super friendly to us and can't do enough to keep up happy.
The only thing I can think of is that he thinks we are secret shoppers. Either that, or he fancies, me. :laugh:
I don't feel disposed to disabusing him of either idea, so long as we can have a tab.

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I really can't figure it out.
The new landlord took ever last year.
Since then he's confided in me about the trade and his business plans. He's always super friendly to us and can't do enough to keep up happy.
The only thing I can think of is that he thinks we are secret shoppers.
I don't feel disposed to disabusing him of that idea. Either that, or he fancies me. :laugh:

Perhaps he does fancy you. Maybe you've pulled. :laugh:

Top Bottom