The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I got back about half an hour ago, 55 miles, an interesting ride home, I rode back into the village, Lighthorne's in a dip, the road drops steeply down into the village has about a dozen yards of flat then you climb steeply back out, I crossed the Fosse Way and into Wellesbourne, the road drops down into the village like it does into Lighthorne, both descents good for 30 mph plus on the fixed with me spinning like a demon, continued on past Charlecote house and the road I wanted was, as expected, flooded and impassable, so I rode the main road into Barford, then Warwick, leamington, stoneleigh and home, meant I was riding roads I haven't ridden for years. Another good and enjoyable mornings cycling.

D

Deleted member 1258

This came up on my facebook news feed this morning and made me chuckle.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Mrs D has been watching sh*tely come dancing. I have been sat in the conservatory reading a novel while making inroads into a bottle of Famous Grouse.
I feel a very early night coming on ^_^

D

Deleted member 1258

Mrs D has been watching sh*tely come dancing. I have been sat in the conservatory reading a novel while making inroads into a bottle of Famous Grouse.
I feel a very early night coming on ^_^

My Good Lady also watches Strictly, I've been doing the ironing and listening to music, Network Gold on bbc sounds first then I switched to the music on my computer and have been listening to David Bowie.

Top Bottom