The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
We had a Bobby leave under a bit of a cloud. His parting shot was to fill his locker with meat and throw away the key. Within a few days the locker room hummed a bit, and within a week it was unusable. it took a month before the management pulled their finger out and trolleyed the locker away.
Couldn't they get someone to open it, or just drill the lock?

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Well tea was good and two portions in the freezer.

Tonight has turned a little sad. A good friend has been planning a move to France for next August. Things have changed a bit and they've gone. I shall miss the company on rides.

On the plus side they've gone to the Pyrenees.........I feel a trip coming my way next summer.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well tea was good and two portions in the freezer.

Tonight has turned a little sad. A good friend has been planning a move to France for next August. Things have changed a bit and they've gone. I shall miss the company on rides.

On the plus side they've gone to the Pyrenees.........I feel a trip coming my way next summer.
Tea in a fridge, I have mine in a cup.

Summat to look forward to, that last part.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Well you can't beat a good panto for a good laugh with a bit of adult innuendo thrown in, a great evening.....The only downside was seeing all the rough sleepers getting ready for the night in the Stratford Shopping centre on he way back to the station, a sad sight indeed.
Everywhere these days. A walk down Preston main street this time last year shook me. I haven't seen any evidence in Chorley but it probably happens.

screenman

Legendary Member
I am off out for the day, have fun everybody.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning. It's +4C in balmy Lancashire and the sky is clearish with light cloud. Excellent summer is on the way. Slept till 7.00 but with a cafe stop at 2.00 for an hour.

New café for us all today. Café 64 at Garstang. Ridden by many times but never stopped. Website looks good. We know all the roads well. This winter I may spend time trying to plot new routes - trouble is the amount of riding we do there's hardly a lane we haven't travelled.

Top Bottom