The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Yes, I have done so in the past.Not the hearts
Can they sprout??
Probably not the hearts, only the ones with the shells still on. They get eaten quite quickly.

D

Deleted member 1258

In the Badgers Tearoom with a coffee and a posh bacon sandwich. Its a nice morning but the winds a bit stronger than yesterday. A short ride for me today.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Back home now.
Straight through run - no hold ups or road works on the M5. It was the same on the way up - must be a record!
Mighty chuffed with the old Honda CRV; it did an average of 55.4 mpg on the way back. Not bad for a 2.2 ltr 4x4. :okay:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Oh the Joy's of flatpack furniture.:angry: MrsP bought a shoe rack sort of thing with opening doors. After reading the diagram sheet it said 20 minutes to construct. 2 hours it took:angry: Only a crosshead screwdriver needed it said, plus a bradal and a rubber mallet to knock some plastic thingys into some ready made holes. Gr.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Oh the Joy's of flatpack furniture.:angry: MrsP bought a shoe rack sort of thing with opening doors. After reading the diagram sheet it said 20 minutes to construct. 2 hours it took:angry: Only a crosshead screwdriver needed it said, plus a bradal and a rubber mallet to knock some plastic thingys into some ready made holes. Gr.
A bit OTT imo. Mrs P makes a suggestion and you resort to a rubber mallet:sad:.
I hope she is better soon.

Top Bottom