The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Exlaser2

Veteran
In the Badgers Tearoom with a coffee and a posh bacon sandwich. Its a nice morning but the winds a bit stronger than yesterday. A short ride for me today.

View attachment 495933
What badgers like these days ? I haven’t been there in years, when my wife started cycling about 5 years ago,it was a regular stop for us is it was about half way round an 8 mile loop we used to do .These days our rides are a lot longer

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good day. Windy, clear skies and +4C.

Not sure what today will bring as I don't have anything planned. I do have a list of tedious stuff I've been putting off. Should do those things really.

As it seems very dry I'll tackle some more allotment tidying. Mainly leaves to collect for the compost heap.

Out for Christmas drinks with two cycling buddies tonight. Big decision. Drive down for reduced alcohol intake. Walk down and back along towpath with wet potential.

D

Deleted member 1258

What badgers like these days ? I haven’t been there in years, when my wife started cycling about 5 years ago,it was a regular stop for us is it was about half way round an 8 mile loop we used to do .These days our rides are a lot longer

Its a nice place to go for a coffee, and there's the bird feeders to watch. Its only eight miles from home and there's some lovely little lanes round there, I've worked out a loop that gives me between 40 and 50 miles but if the weather's bad I've got a short route home.

screenman

Legendary Member
Morning all, I put on one pound in weight after a long weekend down south, I am well pleased as I was expecting 3 or 4.

Top Bottom