The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yep definitely. Cant see the logic as you dont have to fill any medical forms and they just get your photo from the passport office.
Two separate private companies. Not certain I'd be happy with my information being passed around like that.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning. It's so quiet out. I thought I'd wake up to a major storm! Next one is now due at 1.00pm. We shall see!

Today I have housework to do and a visit to our financial advisor. This will interrupt the housework. I ought to get up and make an early start but not sure I can be arsed. I may try to go back to sleep. Thinking about going to watch 1917 at the new cinema in Chorley tonight.

Reset my phone last night and all is good EXCEPT for some reason I cannot add one of my calendars. This is an issue and may result in a help thread on here later!!!!!😢😢 I know, I know, I KNOW.........first world problem!!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, after a wild night weather wise, awake at 5.15. .

screenman

Legendary Member
Morning all been awake since 3am, not sure why just one of those night where I was worrying about way to many things. Seems odd that often I worry more about others than I do about myself, as you might know I have been in the motor trade for many years and quite a few of my pals in that trade are losing jobs and businesses during the slump they are going through, so sad. Seems everyday on the news there are more layoff's and businesses closing, we are in for a bumpy ride in the future I fear.

Top Bottom