The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Buy him a bike!

I did that when he was about six, sadly he didn't take to it like the eldest did, now he's married has a daughter and a bike has limited appeal for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

classic33

Leg End Member
I did that when he was about six, sadly he didn't take to it like the eldest did, now he's married with a daughter and a bike has limited use for him.
ZEM4?
b52e8f6815057cc17a74933d5f7b21ee.jpg

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning people. I hope you are all well and there have been no proper crisises while I've been away.

I'm sat in Terminal 3 at Dubai drinking Costafortune and eating a Danish - dirty food time!! Vietnamese coffee is stupendously good so this Costa is grimmer than usual.

No idea about weather but Manchester airport is promising fun and games around 12.00. If we survive that and don't get quarantined I'll see you all on Thursday.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning people. I hope you are all well and there have been no proper crisises while I've been away.

I'm sat in Terminal 3 at Dubai drinking Costafortune and eating a Danish - dirty food time!! Vietnamese coffee is stupendously good so this Costa is grimmer than usual.

No idea about weather but Manchester airport is promising fun and games around 12.00. If we survive that and don't get quarantined I'll see you all on Thursday.
Don't you mean Wednesday?
It's less than ten hours flying time from Dubai to Manchester. Or is that where you've been hiding all along, with your Dong?

Drago

Legendary Member
I did that when he was about six, sadly he didn't take to it like the eldest did, now he's married with a daughter and a bike has limited appeal for him.
He married with one of his daughters? You're right, a bike is the least of his worries! :ohmy:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning boys and girls, it's a frosty start here but now the wind is picking up. It should be nice today before the weather goes down the storm route tomorrow.
Hopefully I'll get out for a ride later after the dog has been walked and breakfast has been eaten. Porridge and berries I think today.:hungry:

Top Bottom