The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. The rain is currently lashing down yet again. I had resolved to go a walk no matter what but listening to that isn't inspiring me!

SLOW STEVE

Happily retired, discovered the secret is to ignore that long list of jobs that was being saved up for you and do what you want to instead.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Hello. Grey and windy here. Time to get up and crack on with life. This means housework and ironing.

Isn't life inspiring? :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I hate housework and only do the bare minimum........it's badly needing done at the moment. I should crack on and do a bit when the weather is so dreadful.
We have a cleaner. Started some years ago when MrsD had a fall (and I wasn't inclined to give up cycling & golf etc). One of our better decisions. She is 26 and works so hard for the 2 hours a week doing all the heavy work.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all. No rain here and none forecast. @Mo1959 I did give you the chance to move here:rolleyes:
Today we continue our hunt for new the shower etc tbh we have more or less chosen but there is a family run supplier we have yet to visit.
B&Q was absolute rubbish.....we have a so called super store and it looks like they are running it down, the choice is soooo poor.

Top Bottom