The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Beer....of course! :cheers:
T.T.'s Hopical Storm?

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Just got back from the beach.
The film production crews are there setting up all the huge hospitality tents on the car park, ready for filming 'Operation Mincemeat' which starts next week.
I'll have to nip down when they are filming the Sicilian beach landing scenes. There should be lots of simulated bombs and suchlike going off - we've been told not to get worried about it.
Quite an appropriate film title, considering the number of luvvies who'll be mincing around the area. :laugh:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
My mum used to complain about the OAP's standing around nattering and blocking her way up to the desk whenever she went to get her pension. She was around 80 at the time. :laugh::laugh:

😂 😂

It's a pain though. That and people being served at a till who desperately start looking for purse/wallet. You knew you had to pay, that's why you're there, get ready while you're queuing!!! :cursing:

I'm having a short break. Finished tidying. Washing done and dried, beds changed, fires cleaned and made up. Now to start cleaning.

I shall be grumpy if I wish :laugh:

Last edited:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Oh and people buying Lottery tickets at the till when I want to buy real stuff the shop sells.........

.......think I'd better get the vac out or this could go on, and on, and on :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Must be one hell of a party
1582028893131.png

Top Bottom