The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Just got in after three hours track riding at the Velodrome. I may have a lay in tomorrow.

Drago

Legendary Member

Dave7

Legendary Member
Am I early or is everyone else late :blink:.
I expected Drago to claim he has risen like Deontay Wilder^_^
Just looked out of the window and the front garden is lying under water. No big deal but I've never seen it like that before.
Supposed to be jumping the bus to town this morning. I need a new electric razor and Boots have some decent offers....50% off some models. I have always had Philishave but decided to try Braun until I saw the prices:eek:.
Breckie will be toast with marmalade plus banana. Not sure about lunch.......there is minced beef in the fridge and I love a good garlicy spag bol:rolleyes:. I shall report back.

D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: good morning folks, families here, lads in the kitchen cooking pancakes for breakfast, the granddaughter like pancakes for breakfast, my Good Lady hasn't stirred yet.

classic33

Leg End Member
Am I early or is everyone else late :blink:.
I expected Drago to claim he has risen like Deontay Wilder^_^
Just looked out of the window and the front garden is lying under water. No big deal but I've never seen it like that before.
Supposed to be jumping the bus to town this morning. I need a new electric razor and Boots have some decent offers....50% off some models. I have always had Philishave but decided to try Braun until I saw the prices:eek:.
Breckie will be toast with marmalade plus banana. Not sure about lunch.......there is minced beef in the fridge and I love a good garlicy spag bol:rolleyes:. I shall report back.
If you're "jumping the bus", how you gonna make your getaway? And most have CCTV now anyway, they'll be on to you in no time.

Top Bottom