The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
There were two Fray Bentos Cheese And Onion pies(Condition: Used) on eBay at £9.99 when last checked.

@Dirk, why you selling used pies?
Coz I'm not a vegetarian. :tongue:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Hello world. It's going to be a beautiful day. Clear sky and 9C already though the breeze has a chill to it.

Didn't go to be till just after midnight and then read to till 1.00am. Slept like the dead till 6.30.

Still haven't done the glossing and unlikely today. After my ride it has to be allotment time.

Looking out of the window while drinking my coffee I was struck by a thought. Why make male black birds black and female ones brown?? Bizarre train of thought.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning people, it looks a beautiful morning out there, having rode yesterday I'm back to the decorating this morning, I've got to empty and move our big cabinet, a job I'm not looking forward to, looking at what's in there I think we could do with having a clear out.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Hi-di-hi fellow retirees,

Another glorious morning 🌞
As I was working my way through my shed tidying I noticed that I seem to have rather a lot of bicycle saddles.

With me being comparatively new to this cycling malarkey I went through a phase of trying different ones before settling on a Charge.

I'll probably stick the others on Ebay once this kerfuffle has died down.
Mind you, I do like the look of the Brooks Cambium...

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

I'll see if I can get 2 coats of masonry paint on the east wing today.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hi-di-hi fellow retirees,

Another glorious morning 🌞
As I was working my way through my shed tidying I noticed that I seem to have rather a lot of bicycle saddles.

With me being comparatively new to this cycling malarkey I went through a phase of trying different ones before settling on a Charge.

I'll probably stick the others on Ebay once this kerfuffle has died down.
Mind you, I do like the look of the Brooks Cambium...

I love Brooks saddles.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Ouch, not so easy if your diy skills are limited then, looks like the Marigolds for a few months. Must admit the one we just put in is a slide under that replaced the old built in, a week down the road and we do not notice it.
Ahh....you replaced a built in with a slide in. Sounds like a good plan.
We thought the built in fridge needed replacing. Found it virtually impossible to find the right size with chang from £1K:sad:.
Fortunately we managed to bodge the fault.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, a lovely sunny start to the day here in Hertfordshire.
After the obligatory dog walking, another day spent pottering around the garden. I have some tomato plants to pot up various other things to do if I look hard enough.
By the way, I have 4 Brooks saddles on various bikes, 2 B17 narrow, 1 professional and a Swift. I love them.

Top Bottom