The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
For me as touch of luxury I also spread top the peanut butter with strawberry conserve

Minus the marmite I hasten to add
That used to be a favourite of mine before I became diabetic (not the cause of it, I hasten to add!).

pawl

Legendary Member
Good morning. What a beautiful day.
Up early, dishes washed (by hand:sad:)......dont it make a mess when you do a curry :wacko:.
I made a difficult decision yesterday and decided not to cycle today. I may change in a week or two but the idea is not to do it till this crisis is over..... for a number of reasons.
Unlike some (on the other CC section) I would not pontificate or try to suggest that anyone should do the same as me.....it is purely how I feel at this moment. Whoever is cycling I say enjoy and keep posting about your rides as we all enjoy reading about them.
So, its the exercise bike plus weights and situps this morning.
Lunch will be fresh bread with home cooked ham, some cheese and lots of wine.
Enjoy your day folks.

Some days I also fee as you do. I do feel better about going out when the weather is good like today.Just a short circuit that doesn’t go through the centre of villages.I for one respect your decision

Hope you get out on your bike soon.You will certainly be super fit with that exercise regime

Drago

Legendary Member
Night Johnboy.

Top Bottom