The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

A bit moist out.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all ^_^
I am having a quick coffee then off out for an early walk..........thats Dave early, not Mo early :rolleyes:
No idea what the day will bring but (after my walk) it will start the exercise bike etc.
No rain here btw and no sign we will get any.
I hope BoJo is OK. I am not political but we (as a nation) could do with him making a full recovery.
I will report in later.
Have a nice day all.

screenman

Legendary Member
No, I'm starting the other side of the room

I had visions of you having out it on upside down, not that I have ever done that, well maybe once then.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Hello. There's been rain overnight but this morning we have glorious sunshine, clear skies and no breeze. It's 10C. Woke at 5.50 but back to sleep till 7.35. Result.

I shall ride about 9.30. It's so frustrating, today would be perfect for our Silverdale run. :sad:

Did a video cafe stop with three friends yesterday tea time. I put on my jersey, helmet and glasses - apparently this isn't necessary. :whistle:

Did another chat with eight friends last night, one couple stuck in Australia for the foreseeable future. Worked well. We have 9 cottages on our terrace, of the 9 chatting 7 live on the same row - we could stand outside and shout! ^_^

This group meets regularly in real life. When we're all together everyone talks at once, in the chat people listened and waited for a turn.

Top Bottom