The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Its empty! Only took me two hours, we've now got stuff stacked everywhere, I think a serious declutter is needed.

pawl

Legendary Member
Me being the olden, it was a genuine, just tried to fill a glass topped jar without taking the lid off first, I am going crazy or just getting old.
[/QUOTE

I meant the joke.Last night Mrs p asked me to bring her drink up stairs.Got half way up and realised I had her mobile phone rather than the drink she had asked for.My biggest recurring mistake is opening the broom cupboard door when I am meant to open the freezer door.My excuse is the freezer stands next to the cupboard door๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Perhaps we should form a support group.

Tenkaykev

Guru
So do I.Tried the peanut butter one with Marmite,utter crap My recipe Crumpet toasted
Spread with Marmite top with peanut butter Lovely jubilee
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I tried the marmite peanut butter too.
Looking at the ingredients it is 90% peanut butter, 10% marmite and costs twice as much per 100 grammes.
+1 for the base layer/marmite/peanut butter ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿž

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
So do I.Tried the peanut butter one with Marmite,utter crap My recipe Crumpet toasted
Spread with Marmite top with peanut butter Lovely jubilee
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I saw it in my local Co-op a while back but the price was enough to put me off buying any. Your way sounds much better anyway! ๐Ÿ‘

pawl

Legendary Member
Saddles are so personal things.
A few years ago i bought the charge spoon on the basis of it's good reviews and being cheap as chips.
The first ride it nearly cut me in half i tried to persevere but it never got any better

I have finally found a saddle that suits me.Sella Italia Man.Have them on my three bikes.

I think part of my problem I think stemmed from my shorts.I find the density of the padding to dense.and pad seemed a little narrow I was brought upon the good old chammy pads .

By pure chance I found a brand of shorts that suite me regarding density and width.Never heard of this brand Przewalski found them on Amazon I normally canโ€™t get on with bib shorts but for me perfect

Price is ยฃ19 99 -26.99.Thought at that price wort a punt.Have three pairโ€™s now

Top Bottom