The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
@SpokeyDokey is it ok if I mention the post that mentioned the post that mentioned the deleted post:wacko:
Just askin like^_^

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
@SpokeyDokey is it ok if I mention the post that mentioned the post that mentioned the deleted post:wacko:
Just askin like^_^

What, as in a little flea has on its back... etc and so ad-infinitum?

No. :smile:

Let's just stick to pub lunches, caravans, domestic duties and, of course, bloomers! :laugh:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I'm still trying to figure out what ruffled someone's feathers. :wacko:

Just back from a 4 mile walk around to the village and back to pick up a bit of shopping.
It's very humid out there - rain forecast over the weekend; that should put a dampener on things for 'Independence Day'.

Drago

Legendary Member
From the Site perspective members can talk about what they like in this thread as long as it complies with the Site Rules.
I've just read the rules. nothing there that prohibits discussion about Y front sniffing, scraping or snorting!

I've had a phone appt with the Doc this morning re these godawful headaches I've been getting. He thinks it might be related to sleep apnoea, but he's not dismissing diabetes due to some of the other symptoms. Great. So off I go on Monday to see the vampire nurse.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I've just read the rules. nothing there that prohibits discussion about Y front sniffing, scraping or snorting!

I've had a phone appt with the Doc this morning re these godawful headaches I've been getting. He thinks it might be related to sleep apnoea, but he's not dismissing diabetes due to some of the other symptoms. Great. So off I go on Monday to see the vampire nurse.
Really hope it turns out to be something simple.
BTW
Why would there be a rule about y front scraping and sniffing? Is that not normal acceptable behaviour.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Why would there be a rule about y front scraping and sniffing? Is that not ormal acceptable behaviour.
Well, you'd think that, but remember when I got caught doing it outside the Convent and the police arrested me? Turns out it's only ok if you aren't naked and don't have a cactus sticking up your bum. Luckily the Magistrate was a fellow Mason or I'd have been done for!

PS, thanks for the best wishes.

Top Bottom