The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hey you.. .. watch it.
I play with dollies :blink:

That explains an awful lot.^_^

Tenkaykev

Guru
OK Folks,
How about this for a plot for a Netflix series. A quadriplegic girl lies dead on a Mortuary slab in the basement of a Convent. Cue sounds of gunfire and explosions and enter a group of female warriors dressed in black Ninja style outfits pursued by the baddies.

But these are not your run of the mill black clad female warriors, oh no, they are Nuns striving to hold back the forces of evil. Realising that the powers of darkness are about to take the upper hand, the leader of the Ninja Nuns hides the Holy relic that she possesses ( a halo from a Saint ) inside the body of the dead girl.
Battle finished, the remaining nuns retreat to regroup, camera pans to body of young girl on Mortuary slab. What's this? are her legs twitching? but she's quadriplegic, or was, as the holy relic has not only brought her back from the dead, it has also imbued her with Superpowers!

So starts episode 1 of " Warrior Nun " As a Netflix subscriber I get the occasional Email advising of new content, this one seemed so daft I had to take a look. Forget Welshie's Bloomers, there's Nuns clad in close fitting black leather Ninja outfits to fill our imaginations now...

Mo1959

Legendary Member
OK Folks,
How about this for a plot for a Netflix series. A quadriplegic girl lies dead on a Mortuary slab in the basement of a Convent. Cue sounds of gunfire and explosions and enter a group of female warriors dressed in black Ninja style outfits pursued by the baddies.

But these are not your run of the mill black clad female warriors, oh no, they are Nuns striving to hold back the forces of evil. Realising that the powers of darkness are about to take the upper hand, the leader of the Ninja Nuns hides the Holy relic that she possesses ( a halo from a Saint ) inside the body of the dead girl.
Battle finished, the remaining nuns retreat to regroup, camera pans to body of young girl on Mortuary slab. What's this? are her legs twitching? but she's quadriplegic, or was, as the holy relic has not only brought her back from the dead, it has also imbued her with Superpowers!

So starts episode 1 of " Warrior Nun " As a Netflix subscriber I get the occasional Email advising of new content, this one seemed so daft I had to take a look. Forget Welshie's Bloomers, there's Nuns clad in close fitting black leather Ninja outfits to fill our imaginations now...
Hmmm.......I'll stick with Amazon Prime I think! :laugh:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I did go out for a spin this morning but didn't even have the phone so no pics, sorry. Up over the moor above Comrie I spotted Curlew, Lapwing and a couple of Owls. Bird of prey in the distance that I couldn't make out. We get Buzzards and Red Kite up there so could have been either.
Good to see you back. ^_^ You didn't say how many miles though, I guess 25 ? :whistle:

Dave7

Legendary Member
@Mo1959 @welsh dragon
You just could not stay away from me could you. Go on, admit it.
Please say it ^_^
Along with the rest of us old children I am so glad you decided to Inflict stay with us.
Mo.....I for one did not find your comments in any way over stepped the line. What I did not like was one member thinking he had sole rights to tell you what you could or couldn't say.
Anyway..... water under the bridge.
We can now enjoy yours and Welshies lovely photos.
Now......I must go and retrieve those bloomers from the skip.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
OK Folks,

Doesn't sound as cerebral as this......
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1352388/

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well according to my 24 year daughter, the way to try and understand men is to remember that how ever old they are on the outside ( 18 to 88 ) they are all 14 year old boys on the inside.
I look in the mirror sometimes and find it very hard to disagree 😂😂

And they are so modest as well. Don't forget that bit

Dave7

Legendary Member
Anyway......on important matters (I hope you men will understand this).
Did the Aldi dash and finished packing the stuff in the car.
Taking the trolley back I noticed a woman carrying a bunch of flowers.
I thought "oh sh*t, its MrsDs birthday and I haven't got flowers".
So I dutifully went back, chose some and got in the (by then) big queue.
True love hey :rolleyes:

Top Bottom