The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
@Dirk I've tried to message you but I'm not allowed to - or so the forum tells me. I won't take it personally!!!! ^_^

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning :hello:

The gist of it was that I made what I considered a very tongue in cheek and amusing comment re Nicola Sturgeon and it turned political and then certain people took offence that I dare introduce politics into this thread and got quite grumpy about it. I then threw my dolly out the pram a bit at being told what I can post by people that have only been on the thread for a short term..............there will that do? :laugh:
Ta. :hugs:
Equilibrium is almost restored........now, where's @monkers ? :bravo:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good news that we are almost quorate again. Looking forward to more photies of Welsh and Perthshire greenness.
I did go out for a spin this morning but didn't even have the phone so no pics, sorry. Up over the moor above Comrie I spotted Curlew, Lapwing and a couple of Owls. Bird of prey in the distance that I couldn't make out. We get Buzzards and Red Kite up there so could have been either.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I went to the supermarket yesterday. I'm beginning to feel glasses which react in sunlight are a mistake.

Come on Rovers, come on!!!

screenman

Legendary Member
Morning :hello:

The gist of it was that I made what I considered a very tongue in cheek and amusing comment re Nicola Sturgeon and it turned political and then certain people took offence that I dare introduce politics into this thread and got quite grumpy about it. I then threw my dolly out the pram a bit at being told what I can post by people that have only been on the thread for a short term..............there will that do? :laugh:

Thought we had lost you, really pleased to see you return.

Top Bottom