The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Theyll be discussing whomis the manliest studmuffin. It is, of course, me. I a positive Burt Reynolds of a man...full head of hair, hairy chest, moustache, medallion, orange nylon Y fronts with brown trim.

classic33

Leg End Member
Theyll be discussing whomis the manliest studmuffin. It is, of course, me. I a positive Burt Reynolds of a man...full head of hair, hairy chest, moustache, medallion, orange nylon Y fronts with brown trim.
No chance, it'd be me. Who could turn this fine specimen of manhood down!

GM

Legendary Member
Ha pubs can open 6am All the early birds on here can stop for a plnt or ten before coming and reporting on thereearly morning escapades

Over the last few years haven’t seen 6am.Come on mo get back on this site and give us a report on early morning cyclists 🚴‍♀️ 🍺🍺🍺

6am, madness, unless you're doing a FNRttC then it's perfectly acceptable! :cheers:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Night all.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good moaning all, looks like someone has upset the equilibrium on this forum, all those years we have had good banter going on and bang, gone.
Have to agree with you. I now consider myself a fully fledged member. Cannot remember when I "joined" (help me out here Classic) but I recall feeling at home.
Recently I felt that one (maybe a couple) of newbies altered the general good feelings/good vibes that had been nurtured.
Dirk's concept was and is great.
Lets hope certain members come home soon.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Another dull, gray day here.
Enjoyed my coffee along the with Tony B and SOTS.
Off to my early Aldi dash in 30 minutes.

Now........mine and MrsDs plans have been changed.
Its MrsDs birthday today. I bought some nice ribeye from the local butcher so our plan WAS prawn cocktail followed by the steak and chips with pepper sauce.
And then........our daughter phoned to tell us she was doing us a veggie Balti curry and she and SiL were bringing it round to enjoy it the birthday with us.
A lovely surprise. The steak etc will keep till tomorrow ^_^

D

Deleted member 1258

Another dull, gray day here.
Enjoyed my coffee along the with Tony B and SOTS.
Off to my early Aldi dash in 30 minutes.

Now........mine and MrsDs plans have been changed.
Its MrsDs birthday today. I bought some nice ribeye from the local butcher so our plan WAS prawn cocktail followed by the steak and chips with pepper sauce.
And then........our daughter phoned to tell us she was doing us a veggie Balti curry and she and SiL were bringing it round to enjoy it the birthday with us.
A lovely surprise. The steak etc will keep till tomorrow ^_^

Wish Mrs D a Happy Birthday from me.

Top Bottom