The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Not superstitious by any chance?

Replying to "Dirk, post: 6066666"!!
My post count says #48508.

Back from a drive to distant lands, Peebles, a whole 20 miles away. Our first drive of over 5 miles since February. Enjoyed a favourite walk around the hill fort at Cademuir then back along the Tweed. By the time we got back the place had got pretty busy. It would have been nice to linger for an ice cream or cup of tea that’s not within my current comfort zone. Perhaps next time.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Apparently the roads are all heaving with traffic round here. Some farmers have been seen driving their tractors at 5 MPH in the middle of the road much to the annoyance of the brummy invaders who all feel that no local should be on the road when they grace us with their presence. :laugh:

The Brummies are not amused. Shame. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

We've been in Stratford Upon Avon this afternoon.

D

Deleted member 1258

Apparently the roads are all heaving with traffic round here. Some farmers have been seen driving their tractors at 5 MPH in the middle of the road much to the annoyance of the brummy invaders who all feel that no local should be on the road when they grace us with their presence. :laugh:

The Brummies are not amused. Shame. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Stratford Upon Avon was very busy this afternoon, we got in this morning before it got going, then used the back way out to the A46 when we drove home and missed the worse of the traffic.

monkers

Veteran
Have she ever flown in Oludeniz? that is off the scale.

Apparently that is a 'top to bottom' site - epic in it's own right, but not the best to launch from if one preferd cross country flying. On the other hand Argentina was pretty special.

Top Bottom