The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Same old, same old - the fiscal purse was under the cosh and they ran out of money apparently!

Nice place to visit though, we liked it better than Conwy castle just up the road a bit - whilst Conwy was impressive due to its tall turrets (great views) we thought that the info' available at Beaumaris was better.

Yes, i enjoyed exploring the place as well.

15 Unfinnished Castle Beaumaris.JPG

Did you visit the Victorian jail whilst you were there?

19 Beaumaris Goal Dave.JPG

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Yes, i enjoyed exploring the place as well.

View attachment 415725

Did you visit the Victorian jail whilst you were there?

View attachment 415726

No - it was shut by the time we got there. It was blistering hot so we toddled off and drank Chardonnay in the sun instead. :cheers:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Good afternoon folks. Housework done early. I even pushed the Hoover around a bit. I was off out the door by 10 am.

17 mile bimble done In glorious weather. Hardly any clouds in the sky. View attachment 415727 View attachment 415728 View attachment 415729

I like your bike! Looks like nice riding country too.

I can't ride this weekend and you have made me jealous - I've hurt my knee, thumb and chest in unrelated incidents although the third injury is a mystery as to how it occurred. Cest la vie.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I like your bike! Looks like nice riding country too.

I can't ride this weekend and you have made me jealous - I've hurt my knee, thumb and chest in unrelated incidents although the third injury is a mystery as to how it occurred. Cest la vie.

Thanks. I love my bike. ^_^. Goes anywhere i want it to go.

Sorry to hear about your ills. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
On the upside I was let off cleaning the carpets in the main living bit of the house. :hyper:

Lucky thing. Every cloud and all that. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning, we're looking at visiting the Leamington Spa canal festival for a visit this afternoon, once the family's left, its only a short blast down the A46 from us.

Top Bottom