The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Blooming hot in Leamington Spa. The place is full of weirdos and students. Ok, just students.

Me old mate @dave r popped by to say hello. The guy is the founder member of my fan club, doncherno ;) Either that or he's a stalker!

To be honest it wasn't that busy and I don't think we raised much money. Good news is we raised awareness and put a smile on a new kids faces, and I got to spend some time chatting to our training officer about my future training plans, so it wasn't wasted.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1258

We thought it was a bit thin on the ground as well, it was lovely to see people being patient and waiting whilst my Good Lady worked her way down the steps to the canal and back up once we had had a look round. This event had come up on my face book page a few weeks ago, which is why we came down for a look round once the family had left.

Drago

Legendary Member
We thought it was a bit thin on the ground as well, it was lovely to see people being patient and waiting whilst my Good Lady worked her way down the steps to the canal and back up once we had had a look round. I'm a huge fan of Drago and love to see him wherever he makes a public appearance, which is why we came down for a look round once the family had left.

FTFY ;)

I was also disappointed that none of the canal signs had been altered to read 'anal'. Even the graffiti artists of Leamington Spa can't be arsed.

D

Deleted member 1258

FTFY ;)

I was also disappointed that none of the canal signs had been altered to read 'anal'. Even the graffiti artists of Leamington Spa can't be arsed.

^_^

jongooligan

Legendary Member
In Glasgow today for daughter's graduation. She's been at uni for 5 years and is doing another year of teacher training. She'll never pay off the student loans and I can't retire properly until she's finished her studies. :cry:
Kelvingrove gallery yesterday pretending I wanted to see Dali's crucifixion but secretly it was to see the Spitfire hanging from the ceiling like a big kids model kit.

Top Bottom