The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Bonjour. Who is getting the croissants this morning?
Lovely day again here in sunny North Wales. I am going to see my son at lunch time and see if i can use his phone to do my settle status thingy as my is not compatible with the government's site. He is also seriously talking about getting his French passport now so we will look into that as well.
I might go for a ride later on when I get back before the weather starts deteriorating after today I believe.
Does anyone also have problems with missing socks? I bought 6 brand new pairs not long ago and can only find one and half now. Where do they disappear to?
it is a well known fact that the sock fairy comes in the middle of the night to add to her collection.🧚‍♀️

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Please don't tell me his name was Rodger:rolleyes:
No.........it was Fitzwilliam.......

Mo1959

Legendary Member
it is a well known fact that the sock fairy comes in the middle of the night to add to her collection.🧚‍♀️

The Sock Fairy - Home | Facebook

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
So tempting! Hope they don't put these horrible chips on top. View attachment 548352

They probably will

Tenkaykev

Guru
Got through to the Flu Jab line, earliest appointment Saturday 31st October. Rang the Dentist, they asked a few questions and then said call back in half an hour and we'll check your history and get you sorted. Depending on the next set of X rays it will be either a new filling, root canal work, or an extraction ( rear Molar ) :ohmy:
And as always happens, the pain has mysteriously disappeared.

Top Bottom