The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all 1st coffee of the day has been consumed, I have figured that there is a limit to how many Xmas movies you can watch before getting fed up with them.
And your personal limit is?

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Our Motorhome has been at dealers since just before Lockdown started. It was due to go in during lockdown, but, they said they would not be able to take it in once lockdown had started, so, I took it the day before. It is due to be delivered back to us, today.

We are therefore compelled to wait in for it to arrive.

I hate having to wait (for anything) ;)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I thought was [improving] , really rough early last week it improved a bit around Thursday and has stayed the same since, give it another couple of days and try and get into to see doctor. I feel it is only upper respirity tract infection with no symptoms of anything else.
If you are snotty/phlegmy then perhaps you are right.

If you just feel awful and perhaps have a cough, obviously there is the possibility of Covid-19, unless I missed you saying you have been tested?

I should tell you that that my DVT/PE of 2012 started off like that though! I was convinced that I had a chest infection. I coughed so hard for a couple of weeks that I damaged my back/ribs. The first GP missed the cause of it and just assumed that it was a respiratory infection. It was actually clots in my pulmonary artery.

Even if you started off with a chest infection, being laid up for 9 days could trigger a DVT. When I was in hospital they gave everybody daily Heparin (anticoagulant) shots to guard against that.

I would not wait any longer to see your GP!

I hope you DO just have a minor infection and feel better soon!

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Nice on Croyde beach this morning. ^_^

screenman

Legendary Member
And your personal limit is?

Top Bottom