The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Binge watching The Brokenwood Mysteries Not bad.A bit like Mid Summer Murders only Australian

Stay safe folks.

I thought it was New Zealand:laugh:

Tenkaykev

Guru
"Nice on Croyde beach this morning " of course it was, you can be really irritating at times. Why didn't you really rub it in and say "wish you were here " .

Tide was out as we walked around Holes Bay into Poole. No sign of the missing glove as we retraced Mrs Tenkays steps. At least I now know what to get her for Christmas, just need to find a shop that sells single gloves 😁

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
On tv or netflìx ?
Youtube

pawl

Legendary Member
View attachment 559707

Tide was out as we walked around Holes Bay into Poole. No sign of the missing glove as we retraced Mrs Tenkays steps. At least I now know what to get her for Christmas, just need to find a shop that sells single gloves 😁

Have a look on flee bayYou might find single gloves for the one that’s lost..It is Christmas buy her a new pair.:smooch::smooch:

D

Deleted member 1258

I've been for a bimble this morning, I've been out round the Earlswood area, 52 miles ridden. And I needed radar for half the ride, on the way out I got as far as Chadwick End before riding into dense fog, I needed to use my lights, I've got a cheap pair of Halford s flashers on the fixed, I got to Badesley Clinton on the way back before it cleared, the start and end of the ride was done in bright sunshine. Thats the first proper winter ride done for this winter, I was in winter tights, base layer, sweatshirt, winter jacket, overshoes and my woolly hat and gloves, cold with plenty of frost in the fields at the start but no ice on the roads, just the occasional frozen puddle. It turned out to be a most enjoyable morning out on my bike despite the fog.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Good afternoon. Paid my council tax and water rates, took Molly on Angel Bay and saw at least 50 seals resting on the beach there, lovely sight. Can't take pictures of them as they blend in nicely with the rocks and as we can only see them from the top of cliff looking down, the photo would be confusing.
Nothing to do now I'm afraid. I have got the glass pane to put in my shed to replace the perpex one but the frame needs enlarging so will do it when I can start in the morning and have hours of daylight in front of me.

Top Bottom