The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
Dave r...I can recommend a single bed, that way you're always on the correct side! :smile:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
No snow here but rain all day with temp stable at 2.9C
I notice the ponies in the field opposite [ I think one could more properly be a horse ] look much happier as they both have winter coats on now. From my farming days horses were Clydesdales and nothing smaller could be a horse.
Usually 14.2 hands and over considered a horse.
I was chuckling at you correcting Welshie re calling hens chickens. It used to annoy dad too. :laugh:

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
Did they not say that the virus can be on hard surfaces for quite some time? I think you are wise to do without her services in the meantime.
there was a belief that it could exist for up to 9 days on steel , glass etc early on . There were reports you could get covid in your eyes also. Don't know what they believe now or if anybody really knows 100% . Heard an American professor say recently that it exists better in cold conditions . Masks are good , face screens are not good as the exhaled breath goes out under them . Heard the Chinese vaccine is only 50.7 % effective .

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm surprised my original post resulted in as many posts as it did.
Lack of sleep/a good nights sleep seems to be common on here. Maybe they were hoping for an answer.

Top Bottom