The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Electric blanket will definitely be on tonight. Down to freezing already.

New crime drama starting at 9 but it’s subtitles which I don’t like. Might at least attempt it.
Half the time we have subtitles on our Virgin anyway

errr

I will explain - Virgin Tivo V6 box

for some reason I have trouble understanding what they say sometimes - so subtitles help - especially with something like Peaky blinder at time because the background is so dark.

Wife doesn't seem to have a problem -
the fact that every time he appears on screen she say "sex on legs" may be relevant- hearing may not be her primary focus

classic33

Leg End Member
View attachment 570181

This is from a canal walk 2 years ago , I came across it when looking for another photo . I wasn’t sure what category to post in , so I thought I would share it here.
It's the wrong colour, no tax, no MOT(Expired 2012), windscreen and headlights seemed to be common advisories.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Anybody who has Netflix might be interested in a drama series ( violence warning) . I stumbled across it and gave it a chance. I looked up its ratings after a few mins and they were excellent . Its called To The Lake.Good for those who dont want to go to bed early or dont feel tired
It is interesting to watch a Russian drama for a change.

They definitely play up the cliched vodka-swilling alcoholic thing. Or perhaps the actors weren't actually acting! :whistle:

Drago

Legendary Member
Night Johnboy.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I am up^_^ Up at 05.30 actually.
Listening to Tony B on SoTS.... some really good music. The one playing now is Matt Munro....what a lovely voice that guy had.
Have to take the car in for its MOT at 09.00. Will have to walk back in the cold rain though:sad:....that will be nice NOT.
Then walk back to collect when its ready. Oh joy :wacko:

Top Bottom