Free bicycle accessories donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
F

Fuutarou

Regular
Good, then you won’t be riding between sunset and sunrise till you have lights.
I wish some people can don't judge, criticize and tell people who are in need to do this do that and instead be good hearted, kind, generous, caring, helpful and compassionate and buy the people in need a front and back light and a horn.

OP
OP
F

Fuutarou

Regular
I would just like to say that the OP is at least thinking about lights and being seen - which is a damn sight better than some people I see on bikes after dark - you know the ones
and not all of them are teenagers!!!

so personally I would like to thank him (?) for thinking the right way

Oh - and PlanetX have a sale on at the moment - £2.49 for LED rechargeable light -- mine have just arrive - pretty good - certainly bright enough to be spotted easily and not having to buy batteries will save you the cost in a few weeks if you use them twice a day at this time of year

Hope this helps
You make me happy but you don't need to thank me. I did not do anything that you need to thank me for.

Thank you for letting me know. I am checking it right now. This seems a good front and rear light to me.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I wish some people can don't judge, criticize and tell people who are in need to do this do that and instead be good hearted, kind, generous, caring, helpful and compassionate and buy the people in need a front and back light and a horn.
[Mod Hat ON]
You have been given a great deal of "good hearted, kind, generous, caring, helpful and compassionate" advice from many well-respected, (very) experienced cyclists who are part of the CycleChat Forum.

This not a give-away forum - it's a place to ask questions, get advice and determine what course of action you wish to take. If you are only here to beg for freebies from the members, your account is in danger of being Closed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fuutarou

Regular
[Mod Hat ON]
You have been given a great deal of "good hearted, kind, generous, caring, helpful and compassionate" advice from many well-respected, (very) experienced cyclists who are part of the CycleChat Forum.

This not a give-away forum - it's a place to ask questions, get advice and determine what course of action you wish to take. If you are only here to beg for freebies from the members, your account is in danger of being Closed.
[/QUOTE]
I am talking about Ming you ugly show off abusing power MOD.

Hypocrite and taking sides. You condemn me that this is not a give away forum but you have thousands of members giving away free things on this forum https://www.cyclechat.net/forums/exchange-free.23/

If you want to close my account, go ahead and close you ugly show off abusing power "MOD". Like if you close my account I can't sleep anymore LMAO. GET A LIFE "MOD"! There are many other cycle websites and groups I can use without moderators, administrators and staffs showing favouritism, taking sides for members, being unfair, who are corrupt, don't make sense and abuse their power and go around threatening to ban users accounts. I will warn people not use this cycle website because there is a favouritism, taking sides, unfair, unjust, don't make sense and corrupt mod who threatens to ban users accounts. BYE "MOD"💩🖕

Last edited by a moderator:

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, that escalated quickly. :eek:
Slight understatement on your part.

Favourtism for having a part where people can give stuff away, if they want to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom