Free bicycle accessories donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sorry I'm late. Have I missed much? :rolleyes:

Yes, everything.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I think Fuutarou needs help.
It appears that there may be underlying 'issues'. :scratch:
Genuinely yes I think there may be. Let's try to be a bit compassionate. Looking at the other thread, I'm uncomfortable when people don't keep appointments like calling when they say they would. It's not unlike me to wait for a call, in my dirty clothes, not showering if I think something's about to happen and I may miss it. I'm also uncomfortable talking on the phone and I don't like chasing people up and making a fuss. Let's remember that we don't all communicate the same way.

Anyway, what I was actually going to post was... if you have good reflectors then in my opinion lights are unnecessary, but they are required.

But then even if you do have lights, rear and pedal reflectors are also required so I hope everyone mentioning lights and the law has their full complement attached to the bike.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Genuinely yes I think there may be. Let's try to be a bit compassionate. Looking at the other thread, I'm uncomfortable when people don't keep appointments like calling when they say they would. It's not unlike me to wait for a call, in my dirty clothes, not showering if I think something's about to happen and I may miss it. I'm also uncomfortable talking on the phone and I don't like chasing people up and making a fuss. Let's remember that we don't all communicate the same way.

Anyway, what I was actually going to post was... if you have good reflectors then in my opinion lights are unnecessary, but they are required.

But then even if you do have lights, rear and pedal reflectors are also required so I hope everyone mentioning lights and the law has their full complement attached to the bike.

Front reflector also required

A banned or flounced member returned to extract the urine........

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
go on then .....give us a clue, i said above that was probably the case
Sorry, I can't do that for two reasons: It would put me in breach of GDPR and I cannot prove from the details available to me that it's who I think it is.

Using the e-mail address to be abusive to the mod team is reminiscent of a particular ex member with multiple bans though.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Sorry, I can't do that for two reasons: It would put me in breach of GDPR and I cannot prove from the details available to me that it's who I think it is.

Using the e-mail address to be abusive to the mod team is reminiscent of a particular ex member with multiple bans though.
If this is true then they need to have a long hard think about how they've managed to elicit sympathy and a request for compassion and understanding from a person with a disability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom