The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Or were they in the pub all the time, but you only visited every Tuesday? Knowing SAR operators as I do that seems the more likely scenario.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
:hello::hello::hello: I'm back ^_^

Very wet and windy here, must be a bank holiday though I forgot till I put the news on.

I felt I needed a break from the web so used a trip to the Edinburgh Fringe and a cycling trip to the Lakes to do this. Both excellent and have another Lakes trip planned for next weekend.

Big news is No.1 child** moves out to his new house on Friday:bravo:

** I hesitate to use the word son as his slobbish look after me behaviour suggests he's yet to pass 12!!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Not a clue about the weather as I am still in bed, any clues on how I can talk Pam into selling the house and moving into a van full time.

No chance. :laugh:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
another day in paradise, breakfast has been eaten, the dog walked, and some diy done in the form of a carpet bar between the hall carpet and the bathroom flooring has been cut to size and installed.:highfive:. Now a few domestics and then up to the pub for a couple of ales whilst getting some fruit for our healthy lifestyle:laugh::laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
More lousy weather here so another enforced chill day.
Breakfast is a healthy bowl of mixed fresh fruit with fat free yogurt.
Washed down with a glass of orange juice.........
And would you believe someone has put a slug of Vodka in it. You cant trust anyone can you :rolleyes:

Top Bottom