The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Good news for North Devon. :okay:
No new cases for a week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-56746491

*Only took 6 attempts to get a link to work :laugh:

Last edited:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Which one is Judas :eek:

Ah, another opportunity to post one of my favourite jokes.

Peter arrives at the last supper to find everyone tucking in to a lavish spread, exotic foods and an apparently unlimited supply of drink.
Peter turns to John and says " This lot must have cost a fortune, how could we afford it ?" to which John replies " Judas paid for the lot, apparently he's come into some money "

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all fellow virus dodgers.
Nice and bright at the moment, but the possibility of rain beckons this afternoon.
The usual dog walking to be done, across the fields and up to the vets to pick up a couple of months worth of pills for said mutt.
This afternoon off up to a pub in St.Ippolits to meet a couple of friends for an outdoor drink and something to eat.:cheers::hungry:
Stay safe everyone :cuppa:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Noticed this this morning. Wasn't there the other day. Some poor soul must have buried their dog or its ashes there. It's a lovely spot. I remember talking to someone a few months back with a dog called Digger. Wonder if that was it. :sad:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good news for North Devon. :okay:
No new cases for a week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-56746491

*Only took 6 attempts to get a link to work :laugh:
There seems to be 1 case of the SA version, no not Sturmey Archer, nearby in Finchley, 3 miles away so mass testing taking place in N3 postcode areas.:ohmy:

Cases still coming down in my area though. Only104 new cases last week in the borough, down 19 on the previous week.

Last edited:

pawl

Legendary Member
Hang on !!!! Another Dave:wacko: I think the legal limit is 15. How many are we up to now ??

Make that 16 My name is really Dave

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
I think I may be suffering Long vaccine side effects syndrome. I had my first Covid jab 10 weeks ago followed by side effects , this Tuesday and Wednesday I had periods feeling very cold with very intense shivering and then followed by feeling I was in a sauna. This was accompanied by loss of appetite aching limbs and feeling generally knackered. I know it’s weird and I should stop whinging .

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Apart form being unwell today I'm Nicholas, went to get a clean pair and there none
I have four options :-
Go commando :blush:
Drive 4 miles into town and buy some more, but I have loads at home and don't need any more
Drive home 16 miles and pick some up
or wash them, but I can't find any washing powder/liquid so I'll have to use shower gel and dry them on the radiator.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Apart form being unwell today I'm Nicholas, went to get a clean pair and there none
I have four options :-
Go commando :blush:
Drive 4 miles into town and buy some more, but I have loads at home and don't need any more
Drive home 16 miles and pick some up
or wash them, but I can't find any washing powder/liquid so I'll have to use shower gel and dry them on the radiator.

Wow. What an exciting life you lead. Decisions decisions. :laugh:

Top Bottom