The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning :hello:

Very similar to yesterday.....overcast and a bit chilly. I think I will attempt a run this morning. Just see how the legs feel as to how far I go.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Morning!!! Went to bed expecting 60% chance of rain at 08.00 but now the sky is clear and forecast for 5%. 10⁰C already.

I'm going to join one of the club runs this morning. Not sure which as it will depend who turns up. Apparently yesterday's turnout was very low and we had reasonable weather compared with everywhere else.

Word on the street locally is things are more difficult in Bolton than the media are telling us. Possibly the same in Blackburn. I've a horrible feeling we won't be set free on June 21st. Have to say there should be a rethink over tomorrow's relaxation.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning!!! Went to bed expecting 60% chance of rain at 08.00 but now the sky is clear and forecast for 5%. 10⁰C already.

I'm going to join one of the club runs this morning. Not sure which as it will depend who turns up. Apparently yesterday's turnout was very low and we had reasonable weather compared with everywhere else.

Word on the street locally is things are more difficult in Bolton than the media are telling us. Possibly the same in Blackburn. I've a horrible feeling we won't be set free on June 21st. Have to say there should be a rethink over tomorrow's relaxation.
Me and MrsD have been saying for ages that the planned Relaxing of rules is very dangerous.
I really hope we are beating it but I expect it to bite us on the bum.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning all.
Just thinking what a mixed bunch we are (which is good).
@ColinJ goes to bed at 0400 ??? and gets up at ????
Mo seems to hardly sleep and has completed a 40 mile ride by 0700.
I have got into this cycle were I wake at 0500.....which I find annoying but can't seem to break it.

Well, nana and yogurt for breckie, then a quick wake up stroll followed by a shave and a shower.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Congrats to you both ......have a nice day.
Are you together today ??
Yes, and for ever more now. ^_^

D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: Good morning folks, late this morning, woke about half five for a P then went back to sleep, was lying there thinking I must unlock ready for the carer and when I looked at the clock it was five past seven.

Top Bottom