The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Ain't it quiet now the kids are on holiday? We've got three schools by us. normal Fridays start with an early run to the Supermarket, in term time thats about quarter past nine, I was out at half eight this morning, a straight forward run to the supermarket, the only queuing was waiting for Dust Man Dave to back his cart up a dead end road and I didn't have to queue to get into Bedworth. It also means i can start my bike rides a bit earlier.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Grass is suprisingly effective as an a***e wiper, I haven't tried a dock leaf though.
Dock leaves are for whimps......it has to be nettles

GM

Legendary Member
Prefer a docken leaf myself! :laugh:
Grass is suprisingly effective as an a***e wiper, I haven't tried a dock leaf though.

Do you mind you two, I'm having my breakfast! :laugh:

Morning all... Did an early trip to Asda for Alans 🐶 meat and frozen veg for making up his weekly food.

Got to make the most of the sun today, rain predicted for the next few days.

Stay cool folks!

D

Deleted member 1258

Lol!

Nudinits

Barbara had been blowing for ages but it still wasn't any harder

1627034196397.png

Exlaser2

Veteran
Ain't it quiet now the kids are on holiday? We've got three schools by us. normal Fridays start with an early run to the Supermarket, in term time thats about quarter past nine, I was out at half eight this morning, a straight forward run to the supermarket, the only queuing was waiting for Dust Man Dave to back his cart up a dead end road and I didn't have to queue to get into Bedworth. It also means i can start my bike rides a bit earlier.
Err I though everyone had to queue to get into Bedworth . Something about the guards making sure none of the natives escape 😂😂😂😂😂😀

postman

Legendary Member
Postman and Mrs P,both feel knackered totally empty of any energy,I have suggested two days of doing as little as possible.

D

Deleted member 1258

From my Facebook page today. ^_^:laugh:

Sunday Morning Sex
Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That'd be ColinJ time then.
It's just the start though - it will probably go on for 5-7 hours?

My sub to Eurosport has just lapsed while I wait for a £19.99/year special offer.

I wonder if iPlayer will have all events on catch-up?

PS

BBC said:
We have extensive coverage of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics from Friday 23 July until Sunday 8 August on BBC iPlayer.

In addition to streaming what’s on TV each day, a second live stream will ensure fans can catch all the unmissable moments from this year’s Olympics as they unfold.

Most of the action will be available on demand afterwards, and we'll also have special highlights programmes available on BBC iPlayer.

You'll find the TV live streams on the Channel menu of the homepage, or in the TV Guide, and online streams will appear on the homepage and in the Sport category.

Top Bottom