The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Physio's been, I liked his honesty, he was hopeful that they could get my Good lady on her feet again, but did mention that there was a possibility that it might not happen and what we've got now might be it, he's the first one to mention that, though I had thought that might happen.
Dave.
I'm not sure if you ever said what the problem is AND feel free to tell me to s*d off.
MrsD can shuffle around the house but as with your good lady relies on the wheelchair for anything else.
To think it was just 2 years ago we were fully active......life ey!

numbnuts

Legendary Member
4 cups of flour......that seems one big loaf!
It's a large loaf :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 1258

Dave.
I'm not sure if you ever said what the problem is AND feel free to tell me to s*d off.
MrsD can shuffle around the house but as with your good lady relies on the wheelchair for anything else.
To think it was just 2 years ago we were fully active......life ey!

A combination of an arthriritic knee and balance problems, she can only stand with help and not for very long, we help her move around in the house with a lifter, she can't walk at all, she doesn't go out much, and if she does its only in the wheelchair, I'm not getting out much as I can't leave her for too long.

Last edited by a moderator:

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
Morning folks ^_^ its a soggy start to the day here but hopefully brightening up later. Had a dream where i was chatting to and being 'friendly' with T'Pol of the star ship Enterprise...i may be watching too many StarTrek episodes :laugh: Going to strip down my old bike and re-grease everything which will help me get back into cycle maintenance. I used to do all my own motorcycle maintenance apart from the most modern bikes, when i would take it in occasionally and the mechanic would tell me things like "we've down loaded a new tune" okey dokey whatever that was....****** expensive though :rolleyes:
Did you venture where no man has ventured before ?

Dave7

Legendary Member
A combination of an arthriritic knee and balance problems, she can only stand with help and not for very long, we help her move around in the house with a lfter, she can't walk at all, she doesn't go out much, and if she does its only in the wheelchair, I'm not getting out much as I can't leave her for too long.
Similar here Dave. Last time she fell I was,asleep in another room. It was several hours later when I found her in a heep.
That is not a 'mine is bigger than yours'.....more a way of saying I understand.

Top Bottom