The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Similar here Dave. Last time she fell I was,asleep in another room. It was several hours later when I found her in a heep.
That is not a 'mine is bigger than yours'.....more a way of saying I understand.
Just a thought. What about something like a whistle kept beside her? Sounds a bit silly maybe, but a piercing sound might alert you more than Mrs D trying to shout.

Chief Broom

Veteran
Did you venture where no man has ventured before ?
Ha! :laugh: no it was a kind of bonding chat, we were talking about not fitting in and no one understands what wonderful beings we really are :rolleyes:
Still hacking down with rain here, i hope it stops as i have gotten used to my regular spin which is about 18m most days The hills are getting easier and with the new bike i could cross continents...well maybe make it to Golspie ^_^

Drago

Legendary Member
Just awoken from a nice snooze cuddled up to Bruce.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I didn't take any photos on yesterday's ride, but here is a Street View picture from where I took my first snack break.

The little enclosures highlighted are chicken coops... That's what I call 'free range'!

classic33

Leg End Member
I didn't take any photos on yesterday's ride, but here is a Street View picture from where I took my first snack break.

View attachment 611165

The little enclosures highlighted are chicken coops... That's what I call 'free range'!
Somewhere dry for the night. Offering extensive views whilst being easy to access and maintain.
Recommended that occupants should view in adverse conditions to appreciate the nature of the accommodation.
Limited availability.

Top Bottom