The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

12boy

Guru
ColinJ, just encountered an author new to me, David Houseman who you might enjoy. Another one is Robert Crais.

pawl

Legendary Member
I think we've been there, our regular one used to be Ullesthorpe.

This was our first visit despite it only being short drive Will be interesting to see what it’s like come the spring
Ullesthorpe used to be a regular with us If it’s some time since you visited is now owned by Palmer’s nursery My favourite just because of the breakfasts is Cherry Lane

oh dear is it an age thing when we start discussing the attributes of garden centres :laugh::laugh::laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
No, because our collection takes it all every week!

Wheelie bins are alternate weeks. I have to put the bin out because they only collect from the gardens/yards of those incapable of doing it. My bin only fills up about once a season so if I forget one time then I just wait 2 weeks. I can always get more in.

I get emails from the council to remind me anyway.
Suez-Sita are operating to their timetable, which is different to the council one.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
This was our first visit despite it only being short drive Will be interesting to see what it’s like come the spring
Ullesthorpe used to be a regular with us If it’s some time since you visited is now owned by Palmer’s nursery My favourite just because of the breakfasts is Cherry Lane

oh dear is it an age thing when we start discussing the attributes of garden centres :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm adding Garden Centres to my Pipe + Slippers +Val Doonican = Definitely Old equation. :laugh:

I think when/if I start liking Garden Centres I will shoot myself. ^_^

D

Deleted member 1258

Cherry Lane, Countesthorpe?

Top Bottom