The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
just back from Wimborne. i was browsing in Gullivers Book Shop when I spotted a tome that may well help @Mo1959 with her various aches and pains. Yoga is a wonderful discipline for flexibility and core strength and I'm sure that if Mo followed the exercises she would soon be as right as ninepence...

IMG_1883.JPG

D

Deleted member 1258

Shouldn’t admit this, but I quite liked him. :laugh:

I remember his TV shows from the 1960's

D

Deleted member 1258

just back from Wimborne. i was browsing in Gullivers Book Shop when I spotted a tome that may well help @Mo1959 with her various aches and pains. Yoga is a wonderful discipline for flexibility and core strength and I'm sure that if Mo followed the exercises she would soon be as right as ninepence...

View attachment 620271

Careful! you'll upset peoples blood pressure. ^_^:laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member

View attachment 620271
Bloody hell! Takes me to reach my feet to tie my laces these days never mind get them up there! :laugh:

numbnuts

Legendary Member

View attachment 620271
No trouble, I'll just get me Kilt..........

pawl

Legendary Member
Cherry Lane, Countesthorpe?

Correct If I remember correctly you have been there with your good lady.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Decided today to resume my listening of The Archers. I stopped when they stopped at the start of Covid. Just listened to the most recent few episodes, very enjoyable. Surprisingly easy to pick up again. Glad to discover that the cat Hilda is as bad tempered as ever and that the nasty Philip Moss is now behind bars :smile:

I've never listen to the Archers

Top Bottom