The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Back from my willy walk. :laugh:

Porridge time now.
Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 08.19.31.png

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning folks,
Minus 1 at the moment with clear skies. A friend is popping round at 10:00 as we’re planning on going for a run. Heard from a friend this morning, the letter that I sent to him in Spain on New Years Eve using the Post Office tracked and signed for hasn’t yet arrived, but the birthday card I sent last week using standard delivery has 🤔
Have a peaceful day folks ☕️

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Had this in my porridge this morning. It's rather nice.

View attachment 626207

Mrs JK’s favourite brand ,only disadvantage it has to be stored in the fridge even before it’s opened.
So we keep a backup of other brands in the cupboard.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
View attachment 626225

Mrs JK’s favourite brand ,only disadvantage it has to be stored in the fridge even before it’s opened.
So we keep a backup of other brands in the cupboard.
I like soya too. Maybe pure coincidence but since I stopped cow’s milk and started on the soya or oat, I seem to be having less hot flushes…..not something that will affect you! :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was up 'early' today in case Amazon tried to deliver my new mouse, where early was 09:00. Well, if you had still been awake when @Mo1959 posted first thing today, then you would call it early too! Less than 3.5 hours sleep... :wacko:

They couldn't guarantee a delivery time but the van left Rochdale an hour ago so it shouldn't be too long before it gets here, unless there are 50+ people between Rochdale and here ALSO waiting for parcels.

I forget that I can have my Amazon parcels delivered to the Amazon lockers at the railway station. I go there every weekday, so that would make a lot of sense.

I am beginning to suspect that my silly sleeping routine is part of the cause of my poor memory - I am half asleep nearly all of the time...

YIKES! :eek:

Right - my computer will go off at midnight today and I will start watching TV then instead of waiting until 02:00-02:30!

Top Bottom