The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I like the way that you are showing your Wordle progress without the pictures giving away the answers. I will pinch that idea for my game(s).

Wordle 218 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Actually, that gives me a great idea... I will get the game to make an animation showing progress from start to finish, but with the pieces made invisible. That way, a player can prove that they solved the game without giving a puzzle spoiler.

This is why I never finish my games - I keep adding new features and fiddling about with colours, shapes etc.! :laugh:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Salut. Lazy day today, no motivation to do much. Took Molly for a walk, played with her for a bit, took two links off my wife's watch as she was complaining it was too loose,and did my two puzzles on the laptop ,
I did think about going for a ride but that is as far as I got so maybe tomorrow ?
Whilst walking Molly earlier,a motorbike was coming towards me from a long way off, and because it had three main lights on, one on top and two on the side, it looked like a lit up christmas tree on the road. Can't fail to see it.
Right, back to doing nothing now, how exciting is that? :hello:

Last edited:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Afternoon all, today's dinner has been prepped and is ready to start cooking.
Half shoulder of lamb, the spuds have been par boiled for roasting, as have the parsnips. The spring greens, swede, and carrots are all prepped. Dinner will be about 3.30.:hungry:

I have just signed up with Discovery + so I can get Eurosport for the new cycling season. It was on offer at half price, £29.99 for the year. There does seem to be a lot of other channels on there as well. It'll be better to watch the cycling on the telly as you can cast it onto the big screen.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Ludo ?
Tiddlywinks?
Snap ?
Just throwing balls.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Afternoon all, today's dinner has been prepped and is ready to start cooking.
Half shoulder of lamb, the spuds have been par boiled for roasting, as have the parsnips. The spring greens, swede, and carrots are all prepped. Dinner will be about 3.30.:hungry:

I have just signed up with Discovery + so I can get Eurosport for the new cycling season. It was on offer at half price, £29.99 for the year. There does seem to be a lot of other channels on there as well. It'll be better to watch the cycling on the telly as you can cast it onto the big screen.
I signed up for it last year and found the coverage so awful I rarely bothered watching.

Top Bottom