The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning folks,
Granddaughter and a schoolfriend are having a joint Birthday party at lunchtime. An hour on the Bouncy Castles at the local leisure centre followed by a party should be chaotic. Adults aren't allowed on the bouncy castles 🤔😁

Tenkaykev

Guru
8BEF6D68-0485-4B14-9F1C-AD43736AA39D.jpeg
Just noticed the amount of fruit on the passion flower plant. Not sure what to do with it, I’ve never eaten any. I suppose when it’s finished fruiting I should chop it back, any one have any experience with the plant?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
View attachment 658038 Just noticed the amount of fruit on the passion flower plant. Not sure what to do with it, I’ve never eaten any. I suppose when it’s finished fruiting I should chop it back, any one have any experience with the plant?

Quick google says, although there’s lots of seeds, it is delicious to eat and you can make jam with it. Not sure about cutting it back though. There’s usually a specific best time of year for fruit trees. Maybe Paul might know when he gets back from his jaunt.

pawl

Legendary Member

You are becoming a serious rival to Dave r

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning folks, I've been for an early bimble, out the house about twenty past seven. I've ridden my Birchley Heath loop and covered 25 miles. A lovely morning for a bike ride, bright, sunny, breezy and a touch chilly. Having missed last weeks bimble it was lovely to get out and stretch my legs, out of Coventry through Keresley, up Breach Oak lane, through Ansley then right to do the loop through Birchley Heath then right past Hoar Park the left onto the Tamworth road and into Coventry, rode down the Scotchill, burnaby road and the left onto Holbrook Lane and home. A very pleasent couple of hours on the bike.

Top Bottom