The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Just had a listen to last night’s Eurovision winner on Youtube. Jeez, it’s dross. :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I see from the news that the UK effort on the euro vision came last.

I wonder how much we paid for that embarrassment ( the loss and the performer) .

Drago

Legendary Member
Actors and their stunt doubles.

FB_IMG_1715503716222.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all. I just woke up, it's a bit of a lie in today.
Bright and sunny outside.
Did anyone see the Northern lights again last night? We stayed up for a while to see if they put on a show but didn't see them.
I'm going to clean the carpets again today, they were really dirty when I did them a few weeks back, and once they dried off the still looked a little grubby.
My twit of a next door neighbour called yesterday afternoon to ask if I could repair his punctures. He thought animals might of had a go at his bikes! Got one done yesterday evening it was a Thorn causing the puncture so that was the problem there, the other piece of scrap he has got seems to be the valve not holding the air. So I will replace the tube on that one. I think he gets these bike out of skips, generally the frames are as heavy as could be, the tyres are shot to pieces and he doesn't know the first thing about maintaining or repairing them, and won't use the LBS because they would cost him money.
Fix a puncture for him and you allow him to go for a ride on the bike.
Teach him how to fix the puncture and you allow him to go for a lifetime of rides on his bike.

Top Bottom