The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Cannabis........
Won't tell a soul, promise.

classic33

Leg End Member
View attachment 470441 View attachment 470442
Now you know I really dont want to post these photos.....but I feel Welshie needs cheering up. Just enjoyed a 17 mile tootle (or bimble for our welsh friends^_^). Re the ice cream. I was minding my own business when it sort of jumped out at me :rolleyes:
So you jumped in, with no thought for your own safety, and ate the daylights out of it?

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Sometimes a man's got to do what a man's got to do ^_^

Does that include Welshie? ;)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning fellow retirees, looks like I'm the first up on the rank today. First, the weather report. It's wet. That scuppers our plans for today. MrsP and I have been married for 38 years today and we were going for a canal cruise from Camden along the Regents canal to Little Venice and back. It won't be any fun in the gloom and the rain. We will still go for a good lunch somewhere though. All the usual things to do first though, dog walking, and domestics. Life can be tough ^_^ no bike riding today.:ohmy:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Hello world. Grey, raining, a miserable looking sort of day. I am wondering what to do today. Forecast is the same for Friday but significant improvement from Saturday for next ten days. We shall see.

Got a very supportive letter from GP yesterday re my driving licence application. Requested at 9.40 and ready by 1.00 - can't knock that. So that's five minutes of today accounted for as I whizz off the email to the DVLA.

Regardless of weather I think I'll have to get on the allotment or climb the walls in the house.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well @Paulus , congrats and enjoy your day.
Nice one @PaulB , onwards and upwards.
Looks like a hot one here. We are getting a bus to the old historic town of Alcudia. I cycled through it yesterday and we will explore it today.
Breakfast first. Hotels seem to have lots of food choices but very little that attracts you (imo).
Have a nice retiired sort of day everyone

Top Bottom