The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
This is what was in my parcel. Always wanted to try one so I shall see if it's an instrument of torture or a revelation in the next few days. :laugh:

Tenkaykev

Guru
A belated good morning fellow retirees.
Bit of a rough night with nausea and muscle aches, slept intermittently and woke about 9 o'clock 😯
I've just had a blast under the shower and I'm starting to feel human.
Mrs Tenkay has just set headed out for a run, I'll have to get my act together as she'll be leaving me in the dust if her progress continues.

I've managed to get a Dental appointment for a couple of weeks time, the practice were really good, phoning back and having me speak with the Dentist who discussed the various options depending on what he finds on the day.
When I used to race over silly distances and the body and mind were trying to gang up on me to ease off or give up, I used to ask myself " is this as bad as toothache?" it never was.

Have a lovely peaceful remains of the day folks 🏊‍♀️🚴‍♀️🏊‍♀️🚴‍♀️

classic33

Leg End Member

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Looks quite comfy. Let me know how It pans out.:okay:
I've just been out to the shed and stuck it on to the Cube road bike so might get a chance to try it tomorrow. They are more for road bikes than upright bikes I think. Reading reviews some found them perfect from the first ride, others needed a few rides and adjustments and then said they were good. Very personal things saddles though so even reviews don't always help.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Not sure how it happened but my front garden always seems to have splash of colour. My wife took more to do with it than me so her influence is still around. The Nerines also known as Naked Ladies have come into flower which seems a bit early as they usually flower up to about christmas time. At each end of the same border are a couple of shrubs which also show colour late in the season.
Soon be time to shift my flower tubs back on to the concrete path to allow the snowdrops and later bluebells to come through. The tubs keep the weeds out of sight for the summer.
Not going to try a picture of any of it as it is pouring rain.

Top Bottom