The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Wow.....a snow plough clearing our street. That’s unusual. We normally get ignored.

pawl

Legendary Member
Not really they generally move around the hillside in only one direction so one leg is shorter than the other. When they accidentally get on flat ground their gait looks a bit strange.

when the haggis gets

to the top of the hill they find the shorter leg is on the outside so does not make contact with the o ground They just go base over apex down the hill I understand you can hear their cry’s of pain from miles away:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
when the haggis gets

to the top of the hill they find the shorter leg is on the outside so does not make contact with the o ground They just go base over apex down the hill I understand you can hear their cry’s of pain from miles away:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Wow, didn't realise there were so many naturalists on here, do we need to start a wild haggis thread?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Haggis tend to make a mess everywhere they go. Not very good eating either that's why there are so many of the buggers around.

Tenkaykev

Guru
You can't say we don't get variety on here, yesterday beds, today haggis.^_^

Perhaps, Mo, Flick, or Oldwheels can clarify what the plural of Haggis is? Hagisses? Haggi? Haggs?
Mrs Tenkay and I have stayed at several Scottish B+B establishments on our various walking holidays. At several places there was a veggie haggis option on the breakfast menu, I tried it a few times and it ranged from a bit bland to excellent.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Perhaps, Mo, Flick, or Oldwheels can clarify what the plural of Haggis is? Hagisses? Haggi? Haggs?

There you go. Lol.

Top Bottom