The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Nah. Good head of hair wasted........
He could send it onto you!
He lives in Chorley, not Wig-an! :okay:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I know my ignorance might boggle your mind but my knowledge of UK geography is pathetic. The maps I see on the internet have counties and major towns only. As I have gotten sucked into this forum, I've been considering springing for something big enough to get details...maybe 3x5 feet?
Google maps is your friend..........well Google would like you to think so. Street view shows my house and my wife's old car. The satellite view even shows my garage!!!

Home >Wigan 14 miles probably 70 minutes with traffic etc.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all fellow retirees.
An early dog walk which will include picking up the rubbish across the local fields, it's started already with the good weather over the weekend. 🤬
Then a bimble on one of the bikes, and a stop at the greengrocers on the way back for a few essentials :bicycle:

I dug out part of the compost heap yesterday and spread it on my runner bean patch and it looks good stuff, very well rotted and crumbly.

Second mug of tea being consumed and gearing up for the day :cuppa:

Stay safe everyone :bravo:

Dave7

Legendary Member
hello hello hello, what's going on then ?
Another beautiful if cold day here. If possible the moon was even brighter than yesterday at 0500.
A better day for me yesterday as I ate breckie, enjoyed a walk with a chockie bar to chomp on..... then a meal of braized steak, chips with bread n butter. (MrsDs sister kindly did the steak for us..... ..very tender and tasty.
Only down side and this is VERY SERIOUS:rolleyes:
........This virus is known to alter/even destroy peoples taste buds. I have been fortunate compared to many BUT one thing I used to really enjoy was a few beers while watching the footy........I just cannot enjoy beer now :sad::sad::sad:. I have tried several times, have a few slurps and that's it.
Really not complaining.....lots of people far worse off.
Have a good, safe day folk^_^

Top Bottom